Vanity Kit Contents for Long Road Trips
Long road trips entail a stop-over once in a while for quick breaks to stretch your legs or use the bathroom. The longer the trip the more haggard you look when you get to your destination. But then, who says you can’t look good after a long road trip? Here are a couple of vanity kit contents that can help you look fresh, clean, and gorgeous at the end of the drive.
- Tinted Sunblock or Tinted Moisturizer with Sunblock. If you are going to spend most of the day outdoors, then first on your list of vanity kit contents is sun protection. Tinted sunblock does the job of protecting your skin from the sun while giving it a smooth and even toned look. It one of the best make-up tools that you can use if you are going for a no make-up look.
- Moisturizing lip balm with SPF. No one likes dry lips much less cracked ones. You can keep those lips looking nice and luscious with a tinted lip balm. These balms will provide the moisture and color that you need for a fresh and clean glow. Don’t forget to choose balms that also have sun protection.
- Lip and cheek tint. If you are short on space on your vanity kit, then two-in-one make-up products are your best option. Adding the right amount of color on your lips and cheeks helps keep the haggard look at bay.
- Eye Shadow and Blush Palette. A make-up palette with an eye shadow quad and blush duo should do the trick for your road trip. It can easily fit into your vanity kit and still offer color options for your make-up.
- Mascara. Don’t forget about your lashes, especially now that prominent lashes are expected to be in the trend this year.
Aside from make-up, you may also want to include shampoo, cleansers, and mouth wash in your vanity kit contents for travel. These items will not only make you look fresh but also make you feel clean too. Don’t worry because they don’t require a towel to go with it. A dry shampoo can make your tresses look clean and gorgeous after a long drive. Another alternative is a hair sheet that gives you clean and fuzz free hair at the end of the drive. Cleansing sticks and sheets are also easier to pack and manage when you’re on the go.