Sizzling Hot Fashions: What the Celebrities are Wearing This Summer
What the Celebrities are Wearing This Summer
Do you want to keep up-to-the-minute with this summer’s fashion trends? You don’t have to be in the fashion industry to follow what’s going on. You can find inspiration from what your favorite celebrities will be picking out for their wardrobes. Here’s a rundown on what you’ll see them wearing this summer.
- One-piece bathing suits: If you’re hitting the beach this summer, and you want to stay cool and stylish, you’ll need a monokini. Whether you want a sexy or more retro look, there are plenty of styles out there. One-piece bathing suits look great if you’re super-skinny or if you have a fuller figure.
- Super-brights: If you’re a fan of solid colors, whether it’s pants, a skirt, dress, a boiler suit or shirt. Dazzling bright hues are in this summer. Ditch the pasty pastels and get into the bold spectrum to catch everyone’s eye.
- Eighties revival: When it comes to evening wear, the 80s are back. After dark you should be slipping into sequined dresses, shirt with wide shoulders, cinched in with broad belts. Don’t forget your stilettoes and crystal earrings.
- Sheer dresses: Sheer and semi-opaque dresses are all part of the pretty punk image. If you don’t want to reveal too much, just add an extra layer of lace or tulle, or throw on a flimsy top over jeans and a tank top.
- Blazing stripes: Summer 2017 is going to break out into a riot of stripes. Take vertical or horizontal, narrow or broad stripes or combine them all. Anything stripy goes this summer. And don’t just think clothes, shoes and hats are getting an overhaul of stripes too.
- Full-on floral: It’s going to be truly full-on, not just a sprinkling of flowers here and there but petals from head-to-toe in the brightest colors you can think of. If you are in the mood for a violent eruption of floral with ruffles bouquets and jacquard, then this is the summer style for you.
- The bra top: The bra top is coming back this season in full force. Once again bright patterns are to the fore and it is matched with a high-waisted skirt. You can also wear it comfortably on the beach with shorts.
- Anklets: Ankle bracelets are coming back with a new twist. Look super-cool with a necklace wrapped around your ankle several times. Either a chain or beads work just as well.
- Dusters: Ditch your sarong or beach cardigan and pull on a duster instead. Pick a bright plain fabric or a floral print to cover you one-piece bikini when the beach starts to cool down in the evening.
- Over-size bags: Designers are making bags bigger and bolder than ever for this summer. From kangaroo pouch style bags to larger than life duffle bags, there’s plenty of room for your make-up.
Follow these fashion tips to be in with the trends this summer. Keep up with the latest entertainment news to see what the stars are wearing this season.