PUMA Trinomic XT1s Up For Grabs in 5 Cities
PUMA Trinomic XT1 has just been launched!
To make this launch all the more exciting, JD Sports has teamed up with PUMA and five influential magazines for an awesome way to give sneaker fans a chance to own not just one but TWO PAIRS OF XT1s.
‘X MARKS THE SPOT
Starting on the 18th of March in London, one Puma premium trainer storage Krate will be hidden in five different cities. Each of the partner magazines will be giving out clues on Twitter so you can mark your map with that big X – X marks the spot where the much-coveted Krate is hidden. Inside the precious box is a token for two pairs of the Puma XT1’s in each colour way which you can claim in your size.
Be the first to find the JD x PUMA KRATE, snap a selfie and upload it to Twitter. Tag the magazine in your city from the list below, @JDSportsfashion and use the hashtag #JDXPUMA to claim your prize.
Competition events take place in the following cities on dates specified below. Remember that clues will be given out on Twitter so make sure to follow the five magazines.
The competition is bound to be tight so might as well make sure you do get your own pair of XT1s before stocks run out. Of course, it wouldn’t hurt to have more pairs so join in the fun and look for the ‘X Marks the Spot!
Terms and conditions
- To be in with a chance to enter the competition events are taking place in London via Flavour mag on the 18th of March 2015, Bristol via wordplay mag on the 20th of March 2015, Manchester via Flux mag on the 22nd of March 2015, Liverpool via Halcyon Mag on the 24th of March 2015 and New York via Complex Mag on the 26th of March 2015.
- There will be one puma branded trainer display box to find in each city, once the box is found, to claim the prize, the winner would have to follow the instructions which are located in the box, which will include instructions on how to contact us. When the winner contacts us, we will respond either via Twitter or email within 2 days with full details of the prize and how to claim the prize. The winner may forfeit their right to the prize if they fail to respond to communications from us within a reasonable period.
- The prize is two pairs of the Puma XT1’s in each colour way, sizes are restricted to what we have in stock, the puma XT1 do not come in ½ sizes.
- The Competition is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The winner will receive their prize within two months of receiving confirmation that they have won the prize.
- The decision of JD Sports Fashion PLC is final and binding on all the entrants, the running of the competition and the winner.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner. JD Sports Fashion PLC has the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time if circumstances make this necessary.
- Employees (and their immediate family) of JD Sports Fashion PLC, its associated companies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition are not eligible to enter the competition. The prize may not be exchanged for a cash value, nor is it transferable. If the prize is not available JD Sports Fashion PLC is under no obligation to supply an alternative prize.
- For the name and county of the winner please send a S.A.E. to the JD Sports Fashion Group, Multi-Channel Department, Hollinsbrook Way, Pilsworth, Bury Lancashire, BL9 8RR.