Does Massage Improve Skin Wrinkles?
Facial massage therapy is a totally separate body massage and may include not only the face, but neck and even head. Facial massage can be done in a professional salon, but you can also do it at home. Depending on the complexity and the treated areas, massage performed at the salon lasts between 15 and 30 minutes.
Facial massage steps
* Removing make-up – is very important to thoroughly clean the face, not just the eyes or the areas on which to apply makeup. Removing make-up is done with special products to suit skin type;
* Perform massage – is done with a special cream for facial massage. If skin is dry, apply a massage before a deep moisturizing cream to avoid skin iritation. It is preferable that the massage be performed by a qualified person. The massage techniques are similar to those used for body massage to stimulate blood circulation and muscle tone, but in this case are executed fine movements;
* Application tonic facial firmness – it nourishes, revitalizes.
Relaxing facial massage benefits
* Has a calming effect on the face;
* Gives skin elasticity and suppleness;
* Strengthens facial muscles;
* Help raise the cheekbones; * Reduce wrinkles, especially those of speech;
* Help relax and ease your body.
If you do not have time nor money to go to a salon, you can make a facial massageyourself. For this you need to cleanse and moisturize your face very well. Also, you must have clean hands and short fingernails. For normal skin maintenance we recommend a massage once a week. If you have problems with acne, it is best to go to a specialist to solve this problem, massage is not indicated in this case. Here are some moves that you can help:
* Movement of comfort – is done with fingers, the skin and actually comforted, not stretched. Comforter massage acts on blood flow; * Pianotat massage – is done with all fingers that are short and frequent movements similar to those performed on the piano. This massage activates blood circulation;
* Pinching massage – is run by short movements and repeated by holding the skin between thumb and forefinger. Like kneading massage, massage, pinching is recommended for people with oily skin;
* Frictional massage – is done by finger movements with leg pressure. These movements may be circular, zig-zag, horizontal, vertical. Relaxes muscles and improves blood circulation to the face. It also prevents wrinkles.