Conzace Multivitamins – Momma’s Partner in Boosting Immunity
I am a mom and a blogger at the same time. I also have a very active toddler that keeps me busy all day long. During the day, my time is devoted pretty much on him so at night when he goes to sleep, that’s when I work. Sometimes I work at till after midnight answering emails, working on my blogs. I admit, I have been neglecting my health few months ago and I got really sick. It was a wake up call for me. As a mom, I should never get sick because I have a little boy whose depending on me. After recovering from being sick, I decided that this should not happen again. I will take better care of myself.
I started taking Conzace which is the #1 Prescribed multivitamin for Heavy Duty Immunity. I also started to sleep on time, drink plenty of water and eat less junk food.
When your body is fighting off sickness, it’s actually your white blood cells, your body’s soldiers that do the fighting. Dosing up on Vitamin C has been the common practice in boosting immunity but it’s not enough to strengthen your white blood cells.
Why? View the Video
· Your white blood cells need multiple nutrients like Zinc, Vitamins A, C & E to be strong enough to efficiently do its job in beating the germs and viruses, which can make you sick.
· No matter how much Vitamin C you take, it will play that same role. Also, our body can absorb and use only up to 400mg of Vitamin C. Any more than that is urinated – that’s expensive urine. Taking 500mg of Vitamin C is enough to ensure that we’re able to absorb just what we need.
How can Conzace help?
Conzace has a formula to make stronger white blood cells which means stronger immunity. The Vitamin C that it contains develops white blood cells (500mg). It also has Vitamins A & E which intensifies the protection of these white blood cells (100 IU of Vitamin E). Zinc multiplies white blood cells so that we can have the right number of white cells to defend us against sickness. Conzace has higher Zinc than other popular vitamins in the Phils. (25mg Zinc)
What makes a strong immunity? Strong white blood cells that can fight germs and viruses
Call to Action
· Search ‘white blood cells’ online and you can find out the truth about immunity
· Try Conzace in the morning or night. Those who take it at night have said that they experience the benefit of having a good sleep. But don’t take Conzace on an empty stomach (taking it even 2 hours after eating is alright though)
Our body can only absorb up to 400mg of Vitamin C. Rather than dosing up on more Vitamin C, you might as well take other immunity nutrients.
Additional info on the product:
· All nutrients in Conzace have antioxidant properties.
· Conzace SRP is P12.40. It’s available in Mercury, Watson’s and other drugstores.
· Talk to Conzace thru www.facebook.com/conzace